Murano Glass Pink Purple Rectangle Gold Earrings
These glass beads are a special, handmade type of glass named after their city of origin, Murano, Italy. These beads are made by folding dark pink glass around 24kt gold and then further encased with more pink and purple glass. This practice dates back as far as the 9th century, and has grown into a culture and practice that’s been defined and perfected by expert glass blowers of the region.
- Classic & stylish earrings: Designed for a sophisticated style and taste.
- Made with you in mind: Beautifully made pink and purple Murano rectangle beads with gold-filled bead caps and headpins.
- Perfect as a gift: Get to surprise a special person in your life. These earrings will blend perfectly with any outfit of their choice.
- 19mm x 13mm Murano rectangle beads
- Swarovski crystals
- Small gold-filled bead caps
- Gold-filled headpins
- Length - 1.75 inches from top to bottom of the fishhook and leverback earrings
Please note that the VAT/ TAXES are not included in the price of the item.
We Also Recommend