Murano Blown Glass Blue Purple Argyle Disc Silver Pendant
Murano glass beads are handmade in Murano, Italy where the art of glass making dates back to the 9th century. The pendant is mouth blown and annealed in an oven to give it strength. Please see below a description of the items I used to create this piece. This exquisite pendant is a work of art crafted with the same exceptional care and attention to detail as the glass-making techniques first developed centuries ago. Meticulously hand-crafted in Italy, these Murano glass beads have been lovingly formed and annealed in a furnace to ensure strength.
- 20mm x 23mm puffy mouth blown Murano glass blue purple argyle disc bead
- sterling silver wire and bead cap
- Swarovski blue crystal
- sterling silver ring
- Pendant with a sterling silver Italian made chain, 16 inch
- Pendant with an 18 inch chain
- Pendant with a 20 inch chain
Length - 1.75 inches from top to bottom
The pendant will be gift boxed and shipped in a bubble mailer.
We Also Recommend