Murano Blown Colorful Ball Pendant
Murano glass beads are handmade in Murano, Italy where the art of glass making dates back to the 9th century. The pendant is mouth blown and annealed in an oven to give it strength. Please see below a description of the items I used to create this piece.
- 20mm mouth blown Murano glass colorful ball bead
- sterling silver wire and bead cap
- Swarovski blue crystal
- Small sterling silver bail
- Italian made sterling silver chain
- Pendant with a 16 inch sterling silver chain
- Pendant with an 18 inch sterling silver chain
- Pendant with a 20 inch sterling silver chain
Length - 1.5 inches from top to bottom
The pendant will be gift boxed and ready to give as a gift.
**Please be aware that VAT/TAXES are not included in the price of the item.
We Also Recommend